Moore & Moore’s Hub Nights on Henry Street along with Gaias Organic Gardens is teaching you all about Natural Beauty.
Are you looking for clean, non-toxic beauty products because you’re fed up with all the nasty ingredients that are packed into them?
Perhaps you’re looking to change up your beauty regime and move away from shop bought products but don’t know how to go about it or think it might be too hard? Sadly, most beauty products today are anything but beautiful. Overpriced, harmful to our health, or tested extensively on animals they usually over promise and under deliver, luring us in with amazing looking packaging.
If you’d like to spend the evening creating your own beauty concoctions and pampering yourself with natural, nourishing products then this is the workshop for you.
At the Natural Beauty Workshops, you’ll learn:
- About the chemicals used in products, why they are so dangerous and how to avoid them
- How to make beauty products using only simple ingredients (that you’ll have in your pantry) and simple plants that you can grow in your backyard
- How to use essential oils and base oils in your homemade beauty products and remedies and how to pick them intuitively.
- All of the ingredients used are organic, edible, safe for the environment and most of all safe for you!
We will also be making for you to take home and enjoy pots of your very first hand made products:
- Stimulatingly sexy face and body scrub
- Sunglass worthy whitening toothpaste
- An ebook full of recipes for you to make at home
- Spots fill up quickly so please book in quickly to secure your spot to avoid disappointment for only $50 + BF!
Date And Time
Thu, November 7, 2019
6:00 PM – 8:30 PM AWST
Moore & Moore Cafe
42 Henry Street, #Building 46, Fremantle, WA 6160
6:00pm: Doors open
6:15pm: Beauty workshop starts
Throughout the night, wine and delicious food will be available, treat yourself!
* Gaias Organic Gardens vouchers cannot be redeemed at this workshop
Keep up to date with what’s happening on M&Ms Facebook Events
About Hub Nights on Henry Street
Hub Nights on Henry Street is about bringing the community together for one night a month through art, workshops and learning a new skill.
In the beautiful heritage listed Moores building, there will spaces where the community can wander through and immerse themselves in night of culture and participate in workshops and demonstrations.
Throughout the building, artists will create live demonstrations, host workshops, talk about their passion in arts and how they got to where they are now while you learn a new skill in one of the amazing workshops happening. We invite all kinds of artists down to demonstrate, run workshops and tell their story.
On the first Thursday of the month, each event will have a different theme and something new to engage with. There will be yoga, wellness and health, sustainability in fashion, architecture and plants, as well as natural beauty workshops – the list is endless in the wide world of arts!
Hub Nights is about bringing the community together, to relax, learn a new skill and socialise over delicious food and beverages.