Are you looking for clean, non-toxic beauty products because you’re fed up with all the nasty ingredients that are packed into them?
Perhaps you’re looking to change up your beauty regime and move away from shop bought products but don’t know how to go about it or think it might be too hard? Sadly, most beauty products today are anything but beautiful. Overpriced, harmful to our health, or tested extensively on animals they usually over promise and under deliver, luring us in with amazing looking packaging.
It’s a fact that your skin is the largest organ of your body, and since it’s not able to filter what we put onto it, care is needed in choosing the right beauty products. Many products include ingredients, linked to the development of nervous and respiratory disorders, allergies, DNA damage, and even cancers. Chances are, you wouldn’t purchase foods containing ingredients that were hard to pronounce or you didn’t recognise, so why would you do it with your skincare?
By using simple, pure ingredients and plants you can create your own perfectly safe, perfectly nourishing and perfectly indulgent beauty and hair products that truly work! Its easier and quicker than you may think, and you’ll be amazed at what you may already have in your cupboard available to you.
If you’d like to spend the day creating your own beauty concoctions, while indulging on cacao, and pampering yourself with natural, nourishing products then this is the workshop for you.
At my Natural Beauty Workshops you’ll learn:
- About the chemicals used in products, why they are so dangerous and how to avoid them
- How to make beauty products using only simple ingredients (that you’ll have in your pantry) and simple plants that you can grow in your backyard
- How to use essential oils and base oils in your homemade beauty products and remedies and how to pick them intuitively.
- All of the ingredients used are organic, edible, safe for the environment and most of all safe for you!
The products that we will learning to make during the Natural Beauty workshop include:
- The revolutionary “no poo” method (no shampoo)
- Hair Masks and Conditioners
- Skin Lotions
- Face and Body Scrubs
- Hydrating, repairing and pore reducing Face Masks
- Cooling Eye Masks
- Make up Remover
We will also be making for you to take home and enjoy pots of your very first hand made products:
- Stimulatingly Sexy face and body scrub
- Sunglass worthy whitening toothpaste
- Gaias Organic Gardens Cleopatra’s Beauty Milk, either a Moisturiser, Cleanser or Scrub
Throughout the day we will be trying all the products on and IN our bodies with an indulgent yet healthy feast of cacao induced bliss.
We will be doing some intuitive work to help us reconnect with our bodies and with the natural ingredients.
Please bring 1 conventional beauty product (main stream, shop brought etc.)
Attend one of Gaia’s Organic Garden’s hugely popular workshops and your mind, body and soul will thank you for it.
Make sure you wear no make-up on the day and come ready to pamper and indulge your skin by testing and trying some different ingredients on your own skin, so you can see the results instantly! So let’s see some skin ladies! (wear no make-up, save the naked dancing for the full moon).
My beauty workshop will consist of a complete renewing of the mind at the amazement of natural plants and products!
Spots fill up quickly so please book in quickly to secure your spot to avoid disappointment.
Saturday, 9 February 2019 from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm (AWST)
Organic Cafe | 926 Albany Highway | East Victoria Park, WA 6101 | AustraliaBOOK NOW | FACEBOOK EVENT