Join us for a fun morning of Organic Gardening Information!
In a world where the future is uncertain and for most of us money is tight we need to prepare ourselves for self-sustainability as best as we can.
Learning how to grow your own food for at minimal cost is a skill everyone should have. At our workshop you will learn these skills and more, preparing you for your future.
At our organic gardening workshop you will learn the skills to grow food for the rest of your life, at a minimal cost. These lessons will help you get maximum yields out of your vegetable patches and increase your health and vitality.
Things we will cover in this workshop:
– What happens to conventionally grown food and why it is best avoided
– Vegetables you can regrow for free from scraps you would normally throw away
– Growing superfoods for free
– Growing spices for free
– Seed Saving and storing for free lifelong supplies of seeds
– Harvesting your produce for extending the life span of your vegetable patch
– Storing and preserving your abundant harvest for a longer supply
– Companion planting tips
– Edible weeds – Free salad anyone?
– Soil Health
– Organic Pest Control
– Organic Fertilizers
The course comes with a workbook with detailed instructions on the methods of organic gardening.
To secure your spot purchase your ticket via the link, be quick as numbers are limited.
We hope to see you at this day of learning and fun! If you would like any more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN: Saturday, 7 March 2020 12:00 pm – 1:45 pm
WHERE: Dunns Herbal Farm, 345 Badgerup Road Wanneroo, WA 6065